Friday, January 7, 2011

Shy

Since I rarely blog (I've been trying to be better) and I have all of a handful of readers (thank you readers!), I haven't shared my Shy story. She is a beautiful, wonderfully sweet pit bull that was relinquished to the animal hospital 4 months ago. She's been living at the KJ's mom's animal hospital all this time and she really needs a home - there is no quality of life with spending all of your time in a kennel... here is her tale: Shy's story at Two Pitties in the City. If anyone sees this or knows of a rescue/foster/forever home for her, please let me know :) or pass on her story if you can. She is near Urbana, IL - but I will drive her to where she needs to go. If I didn't have cats or a sometimes temperamental (but perfect for us) pit bull of my own, I would take her in a second. Thanks guys. Hope everyone's 2011 is going great! More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog about my artwork! I would love to sell you a horse painting if you're still interested. Let's talk!

    rachelsanimalart@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete