Monday, April 11, 2011

Vetscapades

Every year, all the students at my school gather for a night of "sharing our collective talents" complete with dinner and kegs. This past year, the administration took the beer privileges away - but we were not "prohibited" from BYOB (win!). A friend of mine that is really creative made a trailer for a movie - "Intussusception". It is a spoof of "Inception", but much more awesome. I starred in a 0.5 second clip in the movie - I am wearing a purple shirt - my friend JW and I are skipping away from the camera holding drinks, signifying the "outside" world - I guess you can compare us to Leo's children in Inception? I've got the link and the blooper reel listed below. I'm also including a link to the 4th year's skit, a parody of Cee-lo Green's "Fuck you" song. If you are offended by profanities, don't watch - but I promise you, it is amazing if you can catch most of the words! Our clin path prof and parasit prof, Dr. AB and Dr. AP, are the hosts every year and they are AWESOME. This year, in between skits, Dr. AB did a parody of Tom Petty's "Free Falling" - "Freemartin". Watch till the end - the whole school gets into it :)

Click on the links below to get to the YouTube videos and let me know what you think!

Intussusception

Intussusception Bloopers

Cee-Lo Green's "Fuck You"

Freemartin.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment