Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break!

The week from hell is over! I should probably say weeks, but lets be honest - the exams are the worst part. We had our first Pathology of organ systems exam, Dermatology, Pharm, and a Clin Path quiz (which are worth 10% of the grade, so they shouldn't be blown off!). Good news - scored a B on the organ path exam and 10/10 on the clin path quiz. Brilliant (not really) - but I'm really happy about those grades. Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain that the other two exams didn't go nearly as well, but they may make us wait until break is over the release the exam scores. I hate when they do that! It is so hard to believe that there is only a month and a half left of second year. It feels like we haven't learned much in the time we've been here, but sometimes I surprise myself by what I've retained so far.

Today, fiancee and I have a wedding to go to and I'm treating myself to a hair cut/style for the wedding. It's been a long time since I dressed up and looked pretty, so I'm excited to relax and not worry about school! I need to get a short run in before the hair cut (I'm falling behind in half-marathon training) so I'm going to take the pups on this pretty day :) Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment