Friday, February 4, 2011

Generosity

Here I am, sitting in Radiology lab/class. In between classes just now, I checked the blogs that I love reading daily (Two Pitties in the City, for one) and A posted about Shy again and created a button on their blog that directly links to Shy's ChipIn page for her cataract surgery. Before I knew it, I had 7 donations totalling just about a hundred dollars - from my mom, and 6 people that I have never met. To my mom and those 6 people - Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know I am sitting in class right now, but I can't stop my eyes from welling up with tears, I'm actually on the verge of sobbing. I can't even fathom the generosity of people - strangers - that I don't know, but share our same love for animals and are willing to share their hard earned dollars with Shy - to help a dog that they have never met, except through pictures and videos.

Shoot, my nose is running now... this could get embarassing as I sit here sniffling...

Thank you A - thank you for all of your help to get us this far - to get Shy in the minds and hearts of the online community. I can't thank you enough for you generosity and your presence in the blogging community. I never realized what an awesome community that bloggers form - we all have our own lives, but it is so amazing to see into the lives of other people and for those same people to give their time and money for such a great lady - sweet sweet Shy shy :)

Link to Pitties in the City and Shy's post
.

Shy's ChipIn Page

More later... I AM in class after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment