Friday, February 4, 2011

Overwhelmed!

You, blogger friends, are AMAZING! We are 20% of the way to our goal for Shy's surgery and it is all because of you! I still have to give my own donation, and KJ donated this morning - he handed me his debit card and gave me an amount, but the message on the ChipIn page is actually from him (he is a wonderful, wonderful man). I'm so full of love and happiness that I can't sit still, I just want to do good deeds for everyone today. And I will. I'm on my way out the door to the gym to meet up with friends (still have to run those 5 pesky miles today... I have 10 planned for Sunday) and I will see where the day takes me!

3 comments:

  1. We just made a donation for Shy. We wish her the best. We have had great success with the Chipin's for shelter animals in our area. Best of Luck. We also added her Chipiin to our blog. We got it from Two Pitties in the City. The HoundDogs and HoundDogmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have a blog, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. We do a feature called Foster Fridays, and would love to feature shy to get her some extra exposure.

    If you're interested, please contact us at PBU at comcast dot net.

    Pam & Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much HoundDogMom and Oskar!!! We and Shy really appreciate your generosity and support :)

    ReplyDelete